[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] FW: Requesting your input on proposed SANA entries in support of future CCSDS International standards for space data exchange

Oltrogge, Daniel doltrogge at agi.com
Thu Nov 2 13:58:00 UTC 2017

Here is the latest set of SANA registry entries that Julie and I have been iterating on, for our discussions next week.

As you can see below, I've reached out to 35 large space operators to solicit their inputs as well, and those are starting to come in (useful inputs).

For us to discuss on Monday.

David, I'm interested in what sorts of formats, equations/typesets, figures, etc. that SANA could support (?)

Dan

Daniel L. Oltrogge
SDC Program Mgr. and Sr. Research Astrodynamicist
Center for Space Standards and Innovation
Analytical Graphics, Incorporated