[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Navigation WG Email List Maintenance Action

Halverson, Julie (GSFC-5990) julie.halverson at nasa.gov
Mon Jun 19 13:14:40 UTC 2017

I would like to remain on both lists.

Julie

Julie Halverson (formerly Thienel)
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Systems Engineer
Space Science Mission Operations (SSMO)/Code 444
301-614-7016

On 6/18/17, 9:46 PM, "MOIMS-NAV-EXEC on behalf of Berry, David S (3920)" <moims-nav-exec-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org on behalf of david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

    Dear Subscribers to the MOIMS-NAV-EXEC at mailman.ccsds.org email list:

    The CCSDS Management Council is conducting a maintenance action on CCSDS email lists.

    Even though I feel our Navigation WG has no mailing list issues, I have been asked to send messages to the current subscribers to the following email lists to inquire about the desire to continue to remain on the lists:

    1. MOIMS-NAV-EXEC at mailman.ccsds.org : internal CCSDS Navigation WG email list, heavily used for WG business, and

    2. MOIMS-NAV at mailman.ccsds.org : open public email list, not often used (i.e., no internal WG correspondence).

    As a recipient of this message are on both the INTERNAL working group mailing list and the open public email list, so you will receive 2 messages, one for each list.

    Please respond to this email as to your preferences:  Remain on both internal and public lists, remain only on public list, or unsubscribe from both lists.

    NOTE:  If you choose to "remain only on public list", you will be effectively "resigning" from the Navigation Working Group.

    Thanks, and sorry for bugging you... just following orders.