[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] ODM P2.36 Review Assignments

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 24 21:58:52 UTC 2017

I'm embarrassed. Third time's a charm!

DSB

On 7/24/17, 2:48 PM, "Berry, David S (3920)" <david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

    All:

    Dale pointed out to me that I had inadvertently NOT attached the document assignments for the ODM P2.36.

    Ooops! (and thanks Dale!)

    David

    On 7/16/17, 9:07 AM, "MOIMS-NAV-EXEC on behalf of Berry, David S (3920)" <moims-nav-exec-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org on behalf of david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

        All:

        Long overdue... here are some review assignments for the ODM P2.36 document. Page numbers are from the "changesaccepted" version; note that in several cases the page numbers don't yet reflect the correct document section... that will eventually be fixed by the CCSDS Editor.

        I've attached both the changes tracked and changes accepted versions, and a blank CRM for your comments.

        Please try to have your reviews done by 31-August-2017.