[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Review Assignments for Attitude Data Messages Pink Book P1.3

Oltrogge, Daniel doltrogge at agi.com
Fri Jan 13 23:41:59 UTC 2017

My CRM for Alain's latest ADM draft is attached.

Multiple good topics for discussion, especially standardizing on timing systems, inertial and relative reference frames across all of our NAV WG documents.  I propose we get these into SANA where we can control, but in a flexible way, the standardized content without having to labor under a years-long review cycle (i.e. for the Nav Definitions document).  The longer we wait to adopt a single place (like SANA), the more pain and difficulties we will have moving forward.

Have a great weekend...

Thanks,

Dan

Daniel L. Oltrogge
SDC Program Manager & Senior Research Astrodynamicist
Center for Space Standards and Innovation
Analytical Graphics Incorporated