[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Notes from CCSDS Nav WG Telecon 08-Feb-2017

Fran Martínez Fadrique fmartinez at gmv.com
Fri Feb 10 10:16:52 UTC 2017

Dear all,

To fulfil my action from yesterday's telecon to report on the status of the PRM testing process. Sorry that I could not attend as it was my initial intention.

Yesterday I completed the review of the incoming test cases and answered the pending e-mails from Dale, Dan and David. In some cases additional interaction may be required depending on the reaction to my comments.
I also incorporated the inputs to the collection of messages to process. I am running a bit late on this but I have generated already the templates for half on the messages so for those I just need to compare the incoming ones with my own messages.
Outstanding are two messages from Dale (this was pedning my feedback) and one from David (also pending my feedback). These can now be completed.
I have also started to prepare the test case for section 5 but there is not much to report there yet.

Best regards,
Fran