[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] FW: [CCSDS/RDM] White Book 7

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 6 00:06:24 UTC 2017

Mario/Brigitte:

In accordance with Section 6.2.2.2.1 of the "Organization and Processes for the Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems", I am forwarding you the latest version of the Re-Entry Data Message for the required Technical Review prior to initiating an Agency Review. NOTE:  Per recent communication from Tom Gannett, the document will be 508.1.

Please advise when your Technical Review is complete...

Thank You!
David