[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Nav WG Telecon

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Apr 23 13:31:56 UTC 2017

All:

Here's a reminder of this Wednesday's CCSDS Nav WG telecon (see contact info below... note "Global call-in numbers").

Agenda
======
1. PRM Prototype Testing Status
2. Action Items Review & Document Status (latest attached)
3. Spring Meeting Agenda final preparations (latest draft agenda attached)

Also, there are a few folks who have not yet registered for the Spring Meetings (including one document Lead Editor). Registration closes ON 01-May-2017, so please register during April if you are planning on attending.

Thanks and Best Regards,
David