[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Nav WG Telecon 05-Apr-2017 *** CANCELLED ***

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 4 00:48:18 UTC 2017

All:  Due to the fact that some of our WG members are having technical connectivity difficulties with the new JPL Webex implementation, I am reluctantly ***CANCELLING*** our meeting scheduled for this Wednesday 05-Apr-2017.

(a) I can reschedule for one week later 12-Apr-2017, 1300 UTC
(b) We already have a telecon scheduled for 26-Apr-2017, 1300 UTC for final Spring Meeting Prep. We can postpone our next meeting until that time.