[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Draft Minutes from CCSDS Nav WG Fall 2016 Meetings

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Oct 22 15:39:54 UTC 2016

All:

Attached are draft minutes of the Fall 2016 Meetings of the CCSDS Navigation Working Group. I hope you all had a safe and pleasant trip back to your homes!

Please review the minutes and send me comments between now and 15-Nov-2016. If there are any serious errors, omissions, or issues we can address them during our telecon on 16-Nov-2016. I will incorporate changes and remove the "Draft" label after our 16-Nov-2016 telecon.

It was good to see you all!