[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Relative Time Requirements for Events

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 30 23:28:16 UTC 2016

Erik & Colin:

Following up on the Nav WG Action Item from the Rome Meetings, here is material related to relative time requirements for events.

Thanks for your consideration!
David

On 11/22/16, 5:25 AM, "Fran Martínez Fadrique" <fmartinez at gmv.com> wrote:

    Dear all,
    Fulfilling my action of the clean-up of the event requirements draft, find attached the revised version.
    - Clean-up and consolidation of the remaining comments. Also in the last section that I have converted into part of the introduction or actual requirements.
    - Requirements are grouped in sections (events, timing, container) and an introductory section has been added.
    - I have incorporated all comments (I hope) including
       · Last from Cheryl and Dale
       · Alain's on the use of an event as reference for relative timing
       · Dan's on the need for multiple simultaneous time scales (removing use case questions in the example)
    - I have added examples inline (I think it was also someone's comment) taken form the sample events file that I have consolidated and is also attached.
    Please have a look for final blessing and eventual dispatch to CSSM.
    Best regards,
    Fran