[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Current Orbit Data Message (with new section 6 OCM) for your review/comment...

Oltrogge, Daniel doltrogge at agi.com
Wed Jul 13 15:50:53 UTC 2016

All -

As noted in today's telecon, the attached ODM draft constitutes the revisions implemented today.  Please review this version (rather than the version I'd sent yesterday) and provide feedback within the next 4 weeks if possible.

Thanks,

Dan

Daniel L. Oltrogge
SDC Program Manager & Senior Research Astrodynamicist
Center for Space Standards and Innovation
Analytical Graphics Incorporated