[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Navigation Data - Definitions & Conventions Green Book 3.2

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jul 10 23:40:03 UTC 2016

Dale:

I've attached my CRM on the most recent Green Book version.

From: "Force, Dale A. (GRC-LCF0)" <dale.a.force at nasa.gov>
Date: Friday, April 29, 2016 at 11:54 AM
To: David Berry <david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: NDM v3.2

David,
I am attaching v3.2 of the NDM. I still need to do some work on the references, especially learning how to format them, but I have reached a place where review is appropriate.
Dale

Dale A. Force
Electronics Engineer
NASA Glenn Research Center/LCF