[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] FW: [Cesg-all] Results of CMC Poll Closing 27 June 2016

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jul 3 13:05:40 UTC 2016

Tim, Alexandru:

Below are the results of the CMC poll on the topic of the Re-Entry Data Message project. Given these results, we have the approval to proceed with the RDM project.

Here is a link to the template you should use for the document drafting:  http://cwe.ccsds.org/cesg/docs/Document_Templates/01_Blue_Book_(Recommended_Standard)_Template_(W-R-B_Books)_2014_Nov.doc

Congratulations!
David

P.S.:  Note that the results below do not reflect some comments received from one CMC member who responded late to the poll; he voted "Adopt Provisionally", which means there were some conditions set on his Agency's approval of the project. I have tried to address those conditions as soon as I became aware of them, but have not yet heard back regarding the success of my arguments; I delayed conveying these results to you while waiting, but I feel it's been long enough. In any case, both ESA and DLR (Book Editor & Prototyping roles) have approved the work so I think we can safely proceed. If my arguments to resolve the conditions were not initially successful, I'll continue to address them.