[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Notes from CCSDS Nav WG Telecon 14-Dec-2016

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 14 20:31:56 UTC 2016

All:

Attached are notes from today's telecon (also available on the CWE). Also attached are updated action items, an updated copy of the WG guidelines that includes a new guideline based on the telecon discussion, and a preliminary draft version of the WG 5 Year Plan.

Notes on the 5 Year Plan... I started with the latest version of the 5 Year Plan updated in May 2016, and correlated it with the project schedules on the CWE. Then dates were adjusted in the 5 Year Plan to either April (Spring) or October (Fall) meetings. Priorities are simple:  Blue Book completions = 1, Red Book = 2, White/Pink = 3. Items colored in red have some issues (in this case, either potentially cancelled projects (NHM, SPM) or projects upon which we are not yet authorized to work (EVM, FDM, LDM)). At the bottom is an "event counter", which illustrates our backlog... some meeting series have 5 milestones scheduled; it is a busy, ambitious work plan. We will discuss this plan at our January telecon.