[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Nav WG Telecon

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 13 22:22:52 UTC 2016

All:

Reminder of the CCSDS Nav WG Telecon on Wednesday...  I already know that Ralph cannot attend, and Dan is a serious maybe due to a family commitment. Given the OCM work, I view Dan's participation in the discussion of the maneuver requirements as critical.

It may be that trying to schedule something mid-December was ambitious. If you cannot attend, please let me know. It is possible that we may have to postpone this discussion until early January.

Cheryl has already sent out an update of the maneuver description requirements. Attached is the set of Action Items as of last telecon, which we will update time permitting.

Agenda:
======
1.  Confirm finalization of maneuver description requirements
2.  (time permitting) Action Items Review & Status
3.  (time permitting) Nav WG 5 Year Plan