[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Draft Minutes from CCSDS Navigation WG Spring 2016 Meetings

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 15 22:37:30 UTC 2016

All:

Attached are the draft minutes of the CCSDS Navigation WG Spring 2016 Meetings conducted last week.

Change tracking is turned on in the draft, so you can type any corrections, suggestions, additions, deletions directly into the draft minutes. Please return any comments to me before 30-Apr-2016. At that time, I'll consolidate everyone's revisions and finalize the minutes.

Note:  The intro material, final agenda, final report, and action items, are on the CWE at http://cwe.ccsds.org/moims/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2fmoims%2fdocs%2fMOIMS-NAV%2fMeeting%20Materials%2f2016%2fSpring . (Note: If the URL is "broken", just copy the entire URL and paste it into your browser navigation bar).