[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Teleconferencing at Next Week's CCSDS Nav WG Meetings

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 1 19:12:42 UTC 2016

All:

It appears that we will very likely have a teleconferencing capability next week for the CCSDS Spring 2016 Meetings at Cleveland.  This was just confirmed a couple of hours ago. For those who are not able to attend physically this time due to budgets or other commitments, I wanted to let you know as soon as possible so you could plan to participate via telecon if you so desire. The most up-to-date agenda will always be on the CCSDS web site at http://cwe.ccsds.org/moims/docs/MOIMS-NAV/Meeting%20Materials/2016/Spring/navwg-agenda-201604.pdf , but please be advised that the agenda can change throughout the day based on the rapidity (or lack thereof) of our discussions.

NOTE:  I don't plan to modify the agenda to accommodate teleconferees because the schedule has primarily been established based on the relative priorities of the documents in our Work Program and the travel schedules of the various Lead Editors. If there is some agenda item discussion in which you feel you MUST participate, but cannot due to another inflexible commitment, please let me know and I will see if the affected Lead Editors can accommodate a change.