[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Review Comments on ODM Pink Book P2.31 Draft

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 3 01:30:49 UTC 2015

Dan:

I've attached my comments on the ODM P2.31 draft.  Due to time constraints
I have only been able to focus strongly on Section 6, though I do have a
few comments elsewhere that caught my attention. Ultimately a review of
all sections will be necessary, but for Section 6 contains the bulk of the
major changes as you know.

To others in the WG:  If you are attending the CCSDS Meetings next week,
and have not yet looked at the ODM P2.31, it is time to do so.  We have an
entire day on the agenda allocated to the ODM. Looking at the new material
is important for informed discussion (especially Section 6, 7, and some of
the Annexes... if you only have time for a little, tackle Section 6).
Note that we will have a couple of other documents coming out in the next
few days, and it will be difficult to look at those too before the
meetings so that cannot be realistically expected.  But the ODM draft has
been out there for a while.