[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Nav WG Document Guidelines

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jul 26 00:08:33 UTC 2015

Dave:

Did you even read my guidelines?  It's not apparent to me from the
tangential nature of this thread.  And I'm not asking you about CCSDS
violations... I know there are none.  I'm asking YOU about violations of
ISO rules in my guidelines, since that seems to be your concern.  If there
are none, then this conversation can end now.

Nick, Hilary:  apologies for all the traffic (the traffic I think is not
warranted).

Thanks.
David