[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Standards Infusion into Operations Status

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jan 11 00:20:51 UTC 2015

All:

I'm preparing some material for the NASA Workshop that I mentioned (reason
why I had to reschedule this week's telecon), and it would be helpful to
get the latest infusion status in your organizations (including the SDC
and commercial products such as STK, etc.)  Especially useful will be
actual usage in data exchange, as opposed to simply having coded a
reader/writer.

I'd be interested for the ODM (OPM/OMM/OEM), ADM (APM/AEM), TDM, CDM; also
useful is whether or not the formats of exchange are KVN or XML.

Thanks!

David

P.S.:  Brad, I already have your answer on the CDM, but I'm wondering
about the OEM too... I have a feeling that you may be processing that too.