[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Draft Minutes from Spring 2015 Meetings

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 2 22:46:00 UTC 2015

All:

Attached are draft minutes from the Spring Meetings held last week.  I've
distributed the document with "track changes" active, so if you see
something you think should be changed, go ahead and correct it in the
document and send it back to me before 17-Apr-2015.  At that time I will
process revisions and distribute the final set of minutes.