[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Re: Document Review Assignments: UPDATE!!!

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 13 19:23:20 UTC 2014

All:

Based on a decision made today during discussions of the Spacecraft
Maneuver Message (SMM), IT IS NO LONGER NECESSARY TO REVIEW THE SMM WHITE
BOOK 4 THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY DISTRIBUTED.

Please IGNORE previous instructions to review the SMM White Book 4.  If
you have already started, or completed, my apologies for wasted time.

I have attached a revised document assignments sheet that includes only
the Nav Green Book volume 1 version 3.7 and the NHM White Book 10.