[Moims-mp] Blue Book Draft with Service Overview completed

Roger Thompson roger.s.thompson at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 21 17:30:32 UTC 2020

Dear All,

I have uploaded a working draft of the Blue Book, based on the Outline
provided last week, but with section 2.4 "MPS Services Overview" completed.

This is based on the tables we have been working on in the Google Drive, but
with a harmonised style, introductory text for each service and a table
listing the capability sets.  In going through the tables of operations, I
noted a few issues which I have flagged as comments in the Draft - we can
discuss these during our series of telecons.

I have not integrated the Information Model sections as yet, as you may
already have commented on the current version of it.

You can find the Draft document at:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bm_h4daYm8O2AbVxXejOTPAD6BTMKbz9/view?usp=s
haring

Best regards,