[Moims-mp] MPS Services Blue Book Outline

Roger Thompson roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 13 14:47:47 UTC 2020

Dear All,

As agreed during last week's telecon, I have uploaded to the Google Drive, a
revised outline for the MPS Services Blue Book using the official CCSDS
Template.

This has no content in it as yet (subject to our discussions) - but I have
included notes on the intended content.  It should be fairly clear where the
existing MPS Information Model text is to go, plus the summary of MPS
Services based on the tables we have been working on that are on the Google
Drive.  For other sections, I would recommend referencing the MO M&C
Services Specification, as I have tried to maintain some commonality of
approach.  In particular look at the presentation of the Service
Specifications in Chapter 4 of the M&C book.

You can find the Blue Book outline at:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16HqYaeVqVLq0YJ4e-yASzKq3T21mdsQ5/view?usp=s
haring

I shall continue by populating the Service Overview section in Chapter 2
based on the tables of operations.

Best regards,

Roger