[Moims-mp] [MOIMS-MP] Request / Activity lifecycle

Maria.Woerle at dlr.de Maria.Woerle at dlr.de
Wed May 6 16:03:30 UTC 2020

Hello,
This is just to notify you about some comments I added to the DraftC of the BlueBook. Some of these do not only consider the pure, explanatory text, but also refer to the namings of some of our minor planning model content elements which perhaps should be revised, esp. to avoid ambiguities or misunderstandings.
Perhaps we can discuss these tomorrow in the WebEx together with the review of the text.
Thank you and kind regards,
Maria

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Space Operations and Astronaut Training | Mission Technology | Mission Planning | Oberpfaffenhofen | 82234 Wessling | Germany

Maria Theresia Wörle
Telephone +49 8153 28-2842 | Telefax +49 8153 28-1451 | Maria.Woerle at dlr.de<mailto:Maria.Woerle at dlr.de>
www.DLR.de<http://www.dlr.de/>