[Moims-mp] MPS Information Model Draft M2

Roger Thompson roger.s.thompson at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 27 15:14:17 UTC 2020

Dear All,

I have uploaded the latest draft of the MPS Information Model to the
"Current Working Docs" folder on the Google Drive, with both .eap and .rtf
versions.

This is based on the approach shown at the last 2 telecons in which the MO
COM has been removed.  I have actioned the updates agreed at the last
telecon, and completed the "service specific structures" for each data item
type (Requests, Plans, Activities, Events and Resources).

In parallel with doing this, I updated the document "MPS Services following
COM Removal" on the Google Drive - this is the service outline we have been
working on, but updated to reflect the service specific structures created.
There are a few open points/queries noted for discussion at our next
telecon.

I will now continue with the update of the text accompanying the MPS
Information Model diagrams for the blue book, restructuring as agreed
previously.

Cheers,

Roger