[Moims-mp] Representation of COM Object Details

Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int
Wed Mar 13 13:21:33 UTC 2019

Hi Roger,

This is a very nice and clever approach.

I would not use Generalisation and inheritance from COM Object but instead
the annotation of <<COM Object>>.

This is simlar to use <<EJB>> annotation for Enterprise JAVA Beans or
other framework patterns (Spring, etc.). The reason is that COM is like a
pattern. It means by declaring an object to be a COM object, you put a set
of requirements and "assumptions" (having related to, source, unique
identity composed of domain, type, instance identifier, ....)
Maybe this is a detail, but I think it would make it even more in line
with other books and notation.

Regards
Mehran