[Moims-mp] Location for the meeting of the MP&S WG during the Spring 2019 CCSDS Technical Meetings

Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int
Mon Jan 21 12:55:41 UTC 2019

Dear WG members,

As mentioned during the last MP&S WG Web-ex, please find attached the
information about the location assigned by NASA to our WG for the next
Sprint Technical Meetings.

In case of questions, please contact the CCSDS secretariat.

Regards
Mehran

----- Forwarded by Mehran Sarkarati/esoc/ESA on 21/01/2019 13:53 -----