[Moims-mp] Updated MPS Information Model and Document for Open Issues or Comments

Roger Thompson roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com
Wed May 16 16:07:09 UTC 2018

Dear All,

I have uploaded a slightly revised version of the model to the Google Drive,
following yesterday's telecon.  I made some of the non-contentious changes
agreed yesterday:

-          The MAL Data Types are now used directly as MPS Data Types -
although there remain some additional abstract data types and a couple not
directly identified in the MAL.  I have used some aliases to avoid having
abstract and actual data types with the same name.

-          Attribute changes for Repetitions have been applied.

-          I've updated the Global Constraint diagram (which I had omitted
to do before).

I've also added a few more "red box" comments to the diagrams to reflect
known open issues - including those raised yesterday.

I've created a new document for comments and uploaded this to the Google
Drive, and included the known open issues I am aware of as comments with my
initials.  This includes the issues I had wanted to raise yesterday, but
which we did not get time to cover.

If we can resolve some of these open issues at our next telecon, then I
shall make the required updates and start work on text to accompany the
diagrams in the Blue Book.

Cheers,

Roger