[Moims-mp] MP&S WG Spring Meetings

Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int
Mon Mar 5 20:58:32 UTC 2018

Dear MP&S WG Members,

I would like to inform you that the CCSDS secretariat is considering
alternative locations for the Spring technical meetings of the MP&S WG in
Washington DC area outside the NIST premises.
Nothing is final yet but it may happen that we would not meet in NIST but
somewhere nearby.

I wanted to inform you at this stage of this developments, so that in case
you have not booked accommodation yet, you may want to wait until we have
a final location confirmed by the secretariat.

Regards
Mehran