[Moims-mp] Additional Points on model for discussion

Roger Thompson roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 20 11:22:58 UTC 2018

Dear All,

In addition to the points on the MPS Information Model contained in the
document on the Google Drive, if we have time in our telecon tomorrow, it
would be useful to discuss issues arising from CGI's review of existing
missions.  The attached file contains their initial comments and our email
discussion to date - there remain some open issues for discussion.

Cheers,

Roger