[Moims-mp] Fw: Preliminary Meeting Schedule for the fall 2018 CCSDS Technical Meetings

Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int
Mon Jun 4 11:04:05 UTC 2018

Dear MP&S WG members,

In the current schedule of the Fall meeting,  MP&S WG has been scheduled
from Monday pm to Thursday am.

This is done by the CCSDS Secretariat and we are asked for confirmation or
request. As usual there seems to be limitations with the rooms.

I will send a request to reschedule MP&S WG from Tuesday am till Friday
am. Please let me know if you have any objections by the end of this week.

Kind Regards
Mehran

----- Forwarded by Mehran Sarkarati/esoc/ESA on 04/06/2018 12:55 -----

From:   "Blackwood, Michael D." <MBlackwood at asrcfederal.com>
To:     "Shames, Peter M (312B)" <peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>,
"takeuchi at isas.jaxa.jp" <takeuchi at isas.jaxa.jp>, "Mario.Merri at esa.int"
<Mario.Merri at esa.int>, Behal Brigitte <Brigitte.Behal at cnes.fr>, "Barkley,
Erik J (3970)" <erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov>, "Colin.Haddow at esa.int"
<Colin.Haddow at esa.int>, "Wilmot, Jonathan J. (GSFC-5820)"
<jonathan.j.wilmot at nasa.gov>, Xiongwen He <hexw501 at hotmail.com>,
"Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int" <Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int>, Gilles
Moury <Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr>, "Burleigh, Scott C (312B)"
<scott.c.burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov>, "Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de"
<Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de>, "howard.weiss at parsons.com"
<howard.weiss at parsons.com>, "Daniel.Fischer at esa.int"
<Daniel.Fischer at esa.int>, "Mattia.Mercolino at esa.int"
<Mattia.Mercolino at esa.int>, 'David Giaretta' <david at GIARETTA.ORG>, "'David
S. Berry, Dr. - JPL/NASA(3920) - CCSDS'" <david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov>,
"frank.dreger at esa.int" <frank.dreger at esa.int>, "Smith, Danford"
<danford.s.smith at nasa.gov>, "sam at brightascension.com"
<sam at brightascension.com>, David Mittman <david.s.mittman at jpl.nasa.gov>,
"Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int" <Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int>, Steve Chien
<steve.chien at jpl.nasa.gov>, "Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int"
<Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int>, "richard.melvin at scisys.co.uk"
<richard.melvin at scisys.co.uk>, Kevin K Gifford
<kevin.gifford at colorado.edu>, "sheynin at aanet.ru" <sheynin at aanet.ru>,
"Rakow, Glenn P. (GSFC-5610)" <glenn.p.rakow at nasa.gov>,
"Marco.Rovatti at esa.int" <Marco.Rovatti at esa.int>, "Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int"
<Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int>, "Lee, Dennis K (JPL-332G)[Jet Propulsion
Laboratory]" <dennis.k.lee at jpl.nasa.gov>, "Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int"
<Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int>, "'Andrews, Kenneth S (332B)'"
<kenneth.s.andrews at jpl.nasa.gov>, "Kiely, Aaron B (JPL-332B)[Jet
Propulsion Laboratory]" <aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov>, "Mark Wong"
<mark.wong at nasa.gov>, "'Kazz, Greg J (312B)'" <greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov>,
"Matthew Cosby (matt.cosby at goonhilly.org)" <matt.cosby at goonhilly.org>,
"Edwards, Bernard L. (GSFC-5600)" <bernard.l.edwards at nasa.gov>,
"Klaus-Juergen.Schulz at esa.int" <Klaus-Juergen.Schulz at esa.int>, "Grubbs,
Rodney P. (MSFC-HP27)" <rodney.grubbs at nasa.gov>, "osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de"
<osvaldo.peinado at dlr.de>, "Scott, Keith L." <kscott at mitre.org>,
"suzuki.kiyohisa at jaxa.jp" <suzuki.kiyohisa at jaxa.jp>, "aid at mcc.rsa.ru"
<aid at mcc.rsa.ru>, "dstanton at keltik.co.uk" <dstanton at keltik.co.uk>
Cc:     "secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org" <secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org>,
"Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int" <Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int>, "Tai,
Wallace S (JPL-9000)[Jet Propulsion Laboratory]"
<wallace.s.tai at jpl.nasa.gov>
Date:   31/05/2018 18:40
Subject:        Preliminary Meeting Schedule for the fall 2018 CCSDS
Technical Meetings

Dear CCSDS Area Directors and Working Group Chairs,

Attached to this message is the preliminary meeting schedule for the fall
2018 CCSDS Technical Meetings. Due to high demand for meetings on Tuesday,
Wednesday, and Thursday, Working Groups scheduled to meet for seven or
more half day sessions have had one meeting session removed from the
schedule to meet our room requirements at DIN. I expect that most, if not
all, of these missing sessions will be included in the final schedule as
plans for joint meetings and cancelled sessions are finalized. I am aware
that this is an inconvenience for all effected groups and will do my best
accommodate any scheduling requests you may have. Please reply to me with
requests, feedback, or approval for your groups by 29 June 2018.

I am also trialing a new layout for the meeting schedule. I would be happy
to receive any feedback you may have.

Best regards,

Michael Blackwood
CCSDS Secretariat
W: 301-837-3901 | michael.blackwood at asrcfederal.com
7515 Mission Drive, Seabrook, MD 20706
ASRC Federal | Customer-Focused. Operationally Excellent.

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
information that is confidential, protected by attorney-client or other
privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention,
prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message
in error and destroy the original message and all copies.

This message is sent for information and/or discussion purposes only.
It shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment for ESA.
It is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.
It may contain proprietary information and/or protected content.
Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately.
ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data.
In case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (dpo at esa.int).

Thank you.