[Moims-mp] Thursday afternoon

Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int
Fri Aug 31 11:26:22 UTC 2018

Dear MP&S WG members,

A room has become available on Thursday afternoon for the Fall meetings in
Berlin.
Hence our WG can meet the whole Thursday.
The schedule on the CCSDS website will be updated by the secretariat to
reflect this change.

Regards
Mehran
----- Forwarded by Mehran Sarkarati/esoc/ESA on 31/08/2018 13:24 -----