[Moims-mp] MP&S GB

Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int
Fri May 5 06:41:59 UTC 2017

Dear Mario,

Our MP&S WG has finalised its work on the Green Book and has produced a
consolidated version, which has undergone a number of WG internal reviews.
This book is the result of one and half year intense work of the WG, many
fruitful discussions and considerable effort and contributions from all WG
members.
Special thanks goes to Peter and Roger for the editing and consolidation
work.

I have uploaded the consolidated version of the MP&S GB to CWE:

https://cwe.ccsds.org/moims/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fmoims%2Fdocs%2FMOIMS%2DMP%2FDocuments%2FGreen%20Book&FolderCTID=0x012000C8EEDFBFAD59894AB84FF1AF9485D0AB&View=%7B72CC1C3E%2DEFA9%2D498B%2DBEA5%2DC88E7DEE0C54%7D&InitialTabId=Ribbon%2EDocument&VisibilityContext=WSSTabPersistence

The images are saved separately in a zip file in the same folder.

On behalf of the WG, I would like to ask you to start the CESG review and
the publication process.
The WG will start in San Antonio the work on the Blue Book, based on the
concepts and the roadmap outlined in the Green Book.

Kind Regards
Mehran

Dr. Mehran Sarkarati
Head Application And Special Projects Section

ESA ? European Space Agency
ESOC / OPS-GDA
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
64293 Darmstadt