[Moims-mp] Fw: Two CMC approved Projects to be upgraded from Draft to Approved status

Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int
Thu Feb 2 08:32:38 UTC 2017

Dear MP&S WG members,

Our Blue Book project has been approved. This means we can start with our
work on the specification.

Kind Regards
Mehran
----- Forwarded by Mehran Sarkarati/esoc/ESA on 02/02/2017 09:29 -----

From:   Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA
To:     Secretariat <Secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org>, "Oliver,
Brian\(HQ-CG000\)[Arctic Slope Technical Services, Inc.]"
<brian.oliver at nasa.gov>
Cc:     "CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG Exec\(cesg"
<cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>, "Weiss, Howard" <Howard.Weiss at parsons.com>,
Daniel Fischer/esoc/ESA at ESA, Mehran Sarkarati/esoc/ESA at ESA, "Chien, Steve
A (397I)" <steve.a.chien at jpl.nasa.gov>
Date:   01/02/2017 18:21
Subject:        Two CMC approved Projects to be upgraded from Draft to
Approved status

Brian

Please change the status of the following Draft projects to Approved. CMC
Polls have been successfully completed.

 Charter : 1.02 Security Working Group

CCSDS Authentication Credentials
Blue

 Charter : 2.07 Mission Planning And Scheduling ‎(Projects = 1)

Mission Planning And Scheduling Blue Book
Blue
Draft

ciao
nestor