[Moims-mp] Fw: Registration website for Fall Meetings does not show the MP&S WG on Friday pm

Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int
Thu Sep 1 12:56:08 UTC 2016

Dear MP&S WG members,

This is to re-confirm that the MP&S WG will meet during the Fall Technical
Meetings on two days Thursday 20 Oct am/pm and Friday 21 Oct am/pm.

When registering for the Fall Technical Meetings in Rome via the web-site,
please take note of the following and select MP&S for Fri 13:30-16:00.

Kind Regards
Mehran

----- Forwarded by Mehran Sarkarati/esoc/ESA on 01/09/2016 14:51 -----