[Moims-mp] Please send me a confirmation of if you are planning to attend the MP&S WG meetings on Thursday and Friday

Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int
Mon Oct 17 12:57:28 UTC 2016

Dear MP&S WG members,

I have been asked to provide the list of the WG members who are going to
attend the meetings on Thursday and Friday.

Could you please send me a short confirmation of your attendance. Up to
now I know of the following confirmed participation (don't need to
reconfirm):

- Peter
- Roger
- Christoph

I would appreciate if you could answer today.

Kind Regards
Mehran