[Moims-mp] CCSDS MP&S WG meeting

Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int
Mon Dec 12 15:34:26 UTC 2016

Dear all,

We did not have a web-ex in November. I would to call for a web-ex meeting
before the end of the year with the following agenda:

1) Asking the area director to raise the resolution for approval of the MP&S
Blue Book project.
For this we need formal confirmation from two agencies for prototyping
resources as well as sufficient resources for authoring of the Blue Book.
I have received confirmation from ESA and DLR for the prototyping resources.
Action on all Members is to come to the meeting with an updated resource
profile from their agency (please coordinate with your agency rep to CCSDS,
so that you can provide an update of available resources for 2017/18 from
your side)

2) Finalising the GB to be sent to the Area Director for raising the
resolution for its publication
Roger and Peter have updated the book after the Rome meeting with the
conclusions of our discussions.
Chapter 4 is the only chapter which is lacking input for some of the use
cases.
Action on all members, please review and complete Chapter 4.
My plan is  to take the version after the meeting on Wednesday, clean it up
over the Xmas period and Send it to Mario with request to raise the
resolution. So please put some effort to finish it as much as possible before
our web-ex.

The web-ex invitation is attached:

Please let me know, if you would like to add any other item to the agenda.

Kind Regards
Mehran
this message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only.