[Moims-ipr] Agenda Planning for Berlin Meeting

John Garrett John.G.Garrett at nasa.gov
Thu Mar 24 15:18:11 EST 2011

Hello All,

It's time to start generating agendas for the CCSDS Spring meeting in Berlin so
participants can start making travel plans and the site coordinators can arrange
for rooms.

I've been notified that the  Information Packaging and Registries (MOIMS-IPR)
Working Group and Information Architecture (SEA-IA) WG are being decommissioned
before the meeting.  So we won't have to worry about coordinating with them this
time.

I assume the CCSDS plenary will be Monday Morning followed by a Monday morning
MOIMS plenary meeting and I assume a Friday closing MOIMS Plenary.

My initial take on this would be to plan on the Repository Audit and
Certification (MOIMS-RAC) WG to meet Monday afternoon and include the normal
Monday RAC/PTAB megameeting.  I would also allow a Tuesday PM (to accomodate
another possible megameeting).  I would expect discussion of responses to RIDs
and comments and if possible approval of updated Metrics document and Auditor
Guidelines document.  Also continuing planning for the upcoming test audits.

Tuesday AM could be used for any joint DAI and RAC items such as Agency Reports.

I would propose all day Wednesday and Thursday for MOIMS-DAI.  I would use the AM
sessions both days for final editing and approval of the Producer-Archive Ingest
Specification Standard.  The PM sessions both days would be used for responding
to RIDs and editing of the OAIS Reference Model update.  Having PM sessions for
this would allow for telecon or megameeting with interested US parties that are
not attending in person.

Schedule

Monday May 16th AM            CCSDS Plenary
                                                     MOIMS Plenary
Monday May 16th PM            MOIMS-RAC

Tuesday May 17th AM            Joint MOIMS-DAI & MOIMS-RAC
Tuesday May 17th PM            MOIMS-RAC

Wednesday May 18th AM    MOIMS-DAI (PAIS Work)
Wednesday May 18th PM    MOIMS-DAI (OAIS Work)

Thursday May 19th AM        MOIMS-DAI (PAIS Work)
Thursday May 19th PM        MOIMS-DAI (OAIS Work)

Friday May 20th AM            MOIMS Plenary?    and Technical Editors Boot Camp
Friday May 20th PM            MOIMS Plenary?

Let me know what you think about the schedule.

Cheers,
-JOhn