[Moims-ipr] Call for presentations for the CCSDS Workshop

John Garrett John.G.Garrett at nasa.gov
Tue Sep 14 16:20:23 EDT 2010

  Hi All,

Just wanted to pass on information about the upcoming CCSDS Workshop in London
from Oct. 25-29.

Information currently available on CCSDS Web site is at:
http://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2010Fall/default.aspx
Registration form should appear there within the next week or so.

Room assignments have been made.  The Relevant meeting rooms for our groups are
in the table extract below.

*Room*

*Monday AM (25 Oct.)*

*Monday PM (25 Oct.)*

*Tuesday AM (26 Oct.)*

*Tuesday PM (26 Oct.)*

*Wednesday AM (27 Oct.)*

*Wednesday PM (27 Oct.)*

*Thursday AM (28 Oct.)*

*Thursday PM (28 Oct.)*

*Friday AM (29 Oct.)*

*Friday PM (29 Oct.)*

506

DAI/IPR/RAC

DAI/IPR/RAC

DAI/IPR/RAC

DAI/IPR/IA

DAI

RAC

DAI

DAI

DAI/IPR/RAC

DAI

504

	IPR/IA 	IPR/IA 	IPR/IA 	IPR/IA

512

MOIMS Plen/ SM&C)

G1

CCSDS Plenary *0845-1000*/ MOIMS Plenary

It's time to set up an agenda for these meetings.

As usual, we'll probably start with reports from the Agencies re. activities
since last meeting, plans going forwared, funding/resources supporting these
tasks going forward, etc.
And as usual we'll end reviewing reports to be made to MOIMS Area Director.

For DAI, I expect that we will review Open Points and editing of current WB.
For DAI, we have some OAIS comments from PLANETS, that we could discuss.
Hopefully the OAIS DIS may be out by then and it's possible we could have some
other comments.

For RAC, I would expect to be discussing preps for test audits and setup of
Primary TDR Audit Board and tie into usual weekly megameeting.

What other ideas / topics do people have?  Any demos?  Who do you want included?
How much time will you need?

Who expects to be at this meeting?  And when?

Once I get a responses, I'll try to put together a draft agenda.

Cheers,
-JOhn