[Moims-ipr] Spring Meeting Room Schedule

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Mon Feb 8 03:13:16 EST 2010

Dear all,
Please send asap your request to Erin

ciao
nestor
----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 08/02/2010 09:11 -----

Erin Kahn <ErinK at aiaa.org>
07/02/2010 23:52

"Nestor.Peccia at esa.int" <Nestor.Peccia at esa.int>
cc

Subject
Spring Meeting Room Schedule

Nestor,

I just wanted to touch base with you regarding the Spring Meeting
schedule.  I had asked that all meeting rooms requests be returned to me
by 29 January but am still missing a response from the following working
groups in your area:

·         DAI
·         IPR
·         SM&C
·         DRAC
·         PUS

Do you have any insight on the plans of these groups to meet in Portmouth?
 I am particularly interested in hearing about the plans for SM&C as I am
holding a large meeting room all week for this group and would like to
free up the space if it is not being used.  I am currently out of meeting
space on Tuesday afternoon and all day Wednesday so we would need to be
looking at Monday, Tuesday morning (only have one open slot), Thursday or
Friday.

Thanks,
Erin