[Moims-ipr] DAI and IPR agenda

John Garrett John.G.Garrett at nasa.gov
Tue Oct 20 16:15:05 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I'm attaching the current  DAI WG and IPR WG agenda.

Unfortunately, we don't have information on who will be at what
sessions.  That was not captured during the registration process for
this meeting.  If everyone lets me know what sessions you will attend,
I'll try to put together a matrix showing who will be present in which
sessions.

I don't believe that we currently have any OAIS RIDs  that need
discussion.  So I didn't schedule any time for OAIS discussion.   If we
receive any by meeting time, I would propose that we fit some discussion
time into the DAI sessions.

Cheers,
-JOhn