[Moims-ipr] [CESG] URGENT: Spring *2010* meeting options

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Mon Mar 2 09:27:45 EST 2009

Dear all,

I have already seen that some WG chars are discussing the issue.

Please WG chairs, let me have your inputs by 13th March 2009 at the latest

ciao
nestor

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 02/03/2009 15:17 -----

"Adrian J. Hooke" <adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov>
Sent by: cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org
27/02/2009 19:43

"CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - ADs" <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
cc
CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - All <cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org>, CCSDS
Management Council <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject
[CESG] URGENT: Spring *2010* meeting options

Area Directors: you are probably aware that SpaceOps 2010 will be held in
Huntsville, USA, during the week of 26 April, 2010.

NASA is currently looking at two options for hosting the CCSDS Spring 2010
technical plenary meeting in the USA:

1. The week  of 03-07 May, i.e., immediately following SpaceOps

2. The week of 17-21 May, i.e., two weeks after the end of SpaceOps.

Either meeting will probably be held near Norfolk, Virginia, USA. The CESG
and CMC meetings will, as usual, be held the week after the technical
meetings.

Both options have travel pros and cons for people who plan to attend both
SpaceOps and CCSDS. However, we need to decide very rapidly which week the
meetings will occur, since a hotel contract is involved. COULD EACH AREA
DIRECTOR PLEASE CONSULT THEIR WORKING GROUPS AND MAKE A RECOMMENDATION TO
THE SECRETARIAT AS TO WHICH WEEK ( 03-07 May or 17-21 May) WOULD BE
PREFERABLE?

Best regards
Adrian J. Hooke
Manager: Space Networking Architecture, Technology and Standards
Space Communications and Navigation Office, 7L70
Space Operations Mission Directorate
NASA Headquarters
Washington, DC 20546-0001
Office: (+1) 202.358.0097