[Moims-ipr] Milestones of DAI / IPR / RAC WGs

Giaretta, DL (David) david.giaretta at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Jul 17 03:53:44 EDT 2009

Dear Nestor

I will _definitely_ be submitting the document "Metrics for Digital Repository Audit and Certification Red
Book" (renamed now to AUDIT AND CERTIFICATION OF TRUSTWORTHY DIGITAL REPOSITORIES) and the OAIS update _tomorrow_ after a very last read-through.

The "Requirements for Bodies Providing Audit and Certification of Digital Repositories" will be submitted shortly after I get back from holiday - I would say end-September to be safe.

I assume I need to email the docs to you, copied to Tom Gannett and put on the CWE site - is that right?

..David