Fw: [Moims-rac] [Moims-dai] [Moims-ipr] : please remove my name

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Fri Jul 17 04:16:57 EDT 2009

Dear WG Chairs

Please can you remove Mrs Fabienne Delhaise (ESA) from your mailing list
ciao
nestor
----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 17/07/2009 10:11 -----

Fabienne Delhaise/esoc/ESA
17/07/2009 10:06

Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA at ESA
cc

Subject
[Moims-rac]  [Moims-dai]   [Moims-ipr] : please remove my name

Dear Nestor,

could you please remove my name from all  [Moims-rac]  [Moims-dai]
[Moims-ipr] mailing list?

thanks a lot
fabienne

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Sent by: moims-rac-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org
17/07/2009 09:34
Please respond to
MOIMS-Repository Audit and Certification Working Group
<moims-rac at mailman.ccsds.org>

moims-rac at mailman.ccsds.org, moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org,
moims-ipr at mailman.ccsds.org
cc

Subject
[Moims-rac] Milestones of DAI / IPR / RAC WGs

Dear all,

I have presented to the CESG / CMC last April the schedule (as delivered
by you) for RBs Agency Reviews and GB

2009-06-15        OAIS RM Pink Book 1.1 will be submitted for Agency
Review
2009-06-30        PAIS RB will be submitted to CMC approval for Agency
Review
2009-05-15        Green Book Issue 1 for Panel Review
May/June 09        Metrics for Digital Repository Audit and Certification
Red Book
May/June 09        Requirements for Bodies Providing Audit and
Certification of Digital Repositories

Can you iluminate me on the real dates by when you pretend to issue these
books ?

ciao
Moims-rac mailing list
Moims-rac at mailman.ccsds.org