[Moims-ipr] [Fwd: Re: Support facilities at CCSDS Meetings]

John Garrett John.G.Garrett at nasa.gov
Wed Mar 5 10:50:19 EST 2008

Hi,

Looks like we won't have access to an actual phone in the meeting rooms
during the international workshop.
We are supposed to have Internet access.  We will have to see when we
get there with all the others what kind of response we get.  Sometimes
it has worked well.  Other times all the use has really bogged down the
system.

Cheers,
-JOhn