[Moims-ipr] Felipe's visitations and funeral

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Sun Jul 20 08:44:23 EDT 2008

I have been on holidays without accessing my e-mail. I am forwarding this
e-mail with a great sadness. Felipe did an outstanding contribution to the
NAV WG work.
ciao
nestor
----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 20/07/2008 14:40 -----

             "Berry, David"
             <david.s.berry at jpl
             .nasa.gov>                                                   To
             Sent by:                   moims-nav at mailman.ccsds.org
             moims-nav-bounces@                                           cc
             mailman.ccsds.org          "Tomas J. Martin-Mur"
                                        <tmur at jpl.nasa.gov>,
                                        Charles.H.Acton at jpl.nasa.gov
             07/07/2008 18:30                                        Subject
                                        [Moims-nav] FW: Felipe's visitations
                                        and funeral

Navigation WG

All:  FYI.