[Moims-ipr] Registry/Repository Use Cases/White Book

Giaretta, DL (David) D.L.Giaretta at rl.ac.uk
Fri Jan 4 06:57:03 EST 2008

Dan

you clearly did not get my pointer to use cases -
http://pcgrid07.esrin.esa.int/caspardoc/model/index.htm?goto=2:6:3:9:229
6
Some of the bubbles do link to the full use case but others do not.

These focus on Registry/Repositories for Representation Information but
there is a great deal of overlap with what you have.

..DAvid