[Moims-ipr] Any agenda items for March CCSDS Meeting

John Garrett John.G.Garrett at nasa.gov
Mon Feb 4 18:07:26 EST 2008

Hi All,

We've been asked to provide a draft agenda to be posted on the CCSDS web
site by next week.

I'd appreciate it if you could let me know of any presentations you plan
and how much time you expect to need.  Also, if you will have editing
sessions/discussion sessions, again let me know how much time is needed.

I'm assuming each agency will provide a status  report in Joint DAI
/IPR.  So I'll put that down, but let me know how much time is needed
for your reports.

And for those who haven't registered for the meeting yet, please do so.
http://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2008Spring/2008SprinReg.aspx

Cheers,
-JOhn