[Moims-ipr] IPR schedule or a science-fiction movie

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Tue Sep 18 11:17:29 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I was looking at the schedule presented / discussed / agreed at Col Springs
and the work done until today. I do not need to add anything more wrt "the
reality" vis-a-vis the initial dream.

The next issue for the future XFDU BB (there are no so many RIDs) is the test
report of the 2 prototypes. There will be no approval for a BB until the test
reports are not issued following a certain (relaxed) format.

I would suggest that IPR contacts asap the NAV WG (David Berry, NASA-JPL) to
ask for an example of test report. They are currently working on the TDM /
ADM Test reports.

ciao
nestor